The League of Women Voters works at local, state and national levels to educate policy makers and the public on pressing issues, and takes concerted action to achieve positive change in our communities.
The League of Women Voters of Hawai'i County has been a part of the Big Island community since the 1960s. Members of the Hawai'i Island League work on local, state and national issues that they are passionate about, such as protecting voter rights and transparency and ethics in government. Learn more about our programs.
- Voter Information Bulletin on the proposed amendments to the Hawai`i County Charter Amendments
- Vote411 resources to voting and your ballot
- View key election dates and secure dropbox locations
- Early-voting numbers via The Washington Post (HI numbers pending, HI Cty update on 10/25)
- LWV State Board Meeting - Nov. 14, 2020
- LWVHC General Meeting (virtual) - Nov. 21, 2020 @ 10 a.m.
Speaker: Valerie Poindexter, Hawai`i County Council Member, District 1 (Register Here)
- LWVHC Program Planning Meeting (virtual) - Jan. 9, 2021 @ 10 a.m.